The Obereggersberger Presbytery
built based on Italian palaces in 1722
on behalf of Joseph Baron de Bassus
by the Prince Bishop's Court Master Builder
Gabriel de Gabrieli
New slate roof / Jura roof in 2006.
The rectory is privately owned.
The chapel of the rectory is available free of charge to the residents of Eggersberg as required for prayers and masses. It is possible to visit the chapel, which is fitted out in the style of the 19th century, by application to the castle.
Literature / Sources:
Dr. Sixtus Lampl - former senior curator at the Bavarian State Office for the Care and Preservation of Ancient Monuments.
Franz Seraph Scheibl - "Chronicle of the Parish of Eggersberg", from 1st Oct. 1829
Anna Höcker - Eggersberg Parish 1438 - 1988